Monday, July 28, 2008

Finally!!

We leave tomorrow to go get Heather!! Though I am sure she blog title is very fitting (Switzerland holds the key to my heart) is truer than she thought. She had meant the girls when she made it. She was not planning on meeting a cool RM!! I can't believe the summer is almost over. But I am so glad Heather is coming home. We have missed her happy and bubbly personality. We will have an international phone and it is the same number. I think you might have to dial 00 first not sure though. It will cost us per minute but wanted to have one in case of an emergency.

Here is the plan in case there is an emergency:

July 30 & 31 with Dane and Debbie
Aug1-4th Scotland with Dane and Debbie
Aug 5- Dane and Debbie's
Aug 6th-9th Switzerland (Cooks number is a US number so regular long distance 1-540-765-4314)
Aug 10-14 Italy with Cooks
Aug 15th- come home with Heather!!

Melodie

1 comment:

Heather said...

hahahaha... mom!! I didn't really think about how my title for my blog is so fitting... in such a different way!! And you bet-Yan is a "pretty cool RM" :) haha see you soon!!!!!!!!! Like... tomorrow :D I'm sure you're going to be shocked with the new Young Adult you'll have living in your home... I've changed!!! :)