Reed and I have began to see what it will be like when the kids are gone. Kyle went to ID/UT (family and EFY) and won't be home until the 12th. It is quiet and I think I would get more done, well I have had fun cooking for 2 (no complaints on what I fix) and some scrapbooking. Reed will be gone next week so I hope to get some writing done (that's the plan). It is nice not to have to share the computer. I hear from Heather almost every day and since Kyle's been gone 1 phone call (I called him) and 1 text in response to the one I sent that asked "what's up?" His response "not much". When he was at mom and Dad's I could call mom and find out what they were doing know I guess I will have to wait to hear about it when he gets home.
Mel
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hhahahah!! that's so kyle!!
love you mom! :)
is this your blog page Melodie? I love it! I can't help but crack up, he is so boy! At least what I see of boy!
It is my families. We wanted a way to stay in touch. So my sisters and parents all use it. Some more than others but it is a fun way to stay in touch and better than we have in the past.
Melodie
Post a Comment