
So, tonight as I was asking Stephen to go do something, I accidently called him Spencer....Stephen! It happens frequently around here with all the kids, but especially those two. In fact, I have even called Porter Stephen a few times which is weird seeing as Stephen hasn't been the baby for 6 years. Anyways, as he was leaving he said, in all seriousness "Mom, I think Michael and Emmalie and Spencer and I should wear name-tags" We chuckled to ourselves as we realized that he really thought I didn't know thier names, not that I just said them wrong.
Here is another picture of Stephen, asleep in a large rubbermaid tub the boys use for their costumes in their room. We found him there one night and it sure appeared it was on purpose. When we asked him in the morning why he slept in there, he said just cause he wanted to!

This picture might not make too much sense to anyone who hasn't read Lentil by Robert McCloskey. We read it for school this year and there is a line in there about Lentil practicing his harmonica in the bathtub as the tone was "much improved." Stephen had to see for himself if that was the case, but had to be comfortable too.
Here's a few more, just cause they are cute.




1 comment:
So cute, they never cease to amaze me with the things they say and do.
Mel
Post a Comment