Tristan found out last night that he was accepted to both BYUs. He is still planning on going to Idaho. I can't believe I am going to have a son in college! Yikes!
He is graduating early and will be going to BYU-I in January. He only had 4 credits left for his senior year so he is finishing them this summer. He is almost done with two and should have the other two done by the end of September. By the time he decided to graduate early we had missed the deadlines for fall.
3 comments:
Congratulations! But he doesn't go for another year right? It is hard to think believe they are all growing up. I don't know where the time has gone.
Mel
He is graduating early and will be going to BYU-I in January. He only had 4 credits left for his senior year so he is finishing them this summer. He is almost done with two and should have the other two done by the end of September. By the time he decided to graduate early we had missed the deadlines for fall.
Kathy
I thought maybe that was it because I wouldn't be loosing my mind or anything and lost track of ages :)
Mel
Post a Comment