Hmmmm...I've had trouble adding to this blog lately (for "unknown" reasons) and I really think it was all Melodie! Really, Deb and I had a fabulous 4 days in Greece. Top left picture is Aphrodites Temple at the Acropolis, top right is the Acropolis and bottom left is what is left of Zeus' Temple. We have many more photos to share from this trip, but you'll just have to come and visit us to see them all!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nobody else had any problems!! Looks like a great place to visit. Can't wait to see all the pictures.
Mel
I have such a travel bug right! These pictures sure did not help!!! :) I so wish we could come visit and see all the pictures. Maybe, someday. I am so glad you guys have the opportunity to see all these great places.
Kathy
So glad you guys had a blast!!! What a great experience!!! I'm sad we didn't get to see the pictures before we left. Say hi to my family and have fun in Scotland!!!
Heather
Post a Comment