Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wow! I love this idea to use a blog. Thanks, Rebecca for suggesting it instead of me trying to do a family letter and thanks, Melodie and Heather for setting it up.

We are having fun with Kyle being here. We went and at lunch with Great Grandpa Hanson yesterday and then went and got Scott to play hand and foot last night. Kyle and Grandpa are making a turntable to hold the card holder. They are then going to put up the screen door for the patio door. I think I'll see if I can push my luck and get them to hang the new light for the downstairs bedroom.

We had a great time visiting with Debbie and her family. We sure played a lot of hand and foot. I hope Kyle can teach his Mom and Dad. I think the Sessions might like to play a few games. Our trip the Nottingham forest was lots of fun. I liked remembering about Robin Hood. The big HUGE tree in the forest was amazing. The Dover castle was fascinating, especially the tunnels under the castle. When we went to London, I really got turned around riding the tubes underground. Thanks to Jeremy he kept us straight.

We get some pictures and info about our cruise posted next week. We just loved it and I was so thrilled with handwork I was able to buy.

You won't believe this girls but I read three books while we were gone. I have discovered that I really like mystery books. Daddy gave me another one when we got home, so we will see.

Love,
Mom

3 comments:

Hanson's Haven said...

WOW! Mom typing on a blog. Who would have thought that would ever happen. :) This is going to be great.

Hanson's Haven said...

Because we all sign in under the same name be sure and sign it so we know who it is.
Mel

Hunter Family Blog said...

Melodie, I think I figured out that this is a shared family blog!it looks beautiful. Love you all tons!
Kim