Friday, June 20, 2008

Hey Family!!!!

Alrighty! Mom gave me the heads up, but it seems like you guys have already jumped in!! :) I'll play around and put up a new layout (sorry mom, I just don't like this one :) ). And just let me know what you think!!!!

My only request.... especially at first... make sure you put your family name somewhere in the post! It's been so long, and most of the families have grown since I've seen them... so I don't know who's who!!!! :) thanks!!!

The kids look great Becky!!! I can't believe how old they are!!!

Loves!
Tschuss!!

1 comment:

Hanson's Haven said...

I knew you would fix it better!! I just didn't know how to move things around. Post the directions to using slide.com too!! In your spare time :) Have fun at your party tonight and at the temple. Call us when you can. Love Mom