Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Word From Your Technilogical Savvy Teen...

(At a recording studio in Austrai :) A friend of mine let me record a cd of me singing for my birthday!)
Hey fam! Ok, here's a GREAT way to put lots of pictures up and not take up the small amount of space we have that comes with the blog.



http://www.slide.com/



go there, create an account by using your email address (that's all it needs. it doesn't send you emails or anything, it's just a way to store your slideshows)



once you've created an account you can click on the homepage and select the "create slideshow" option. Click the Upload/Browse button and click all of the picture you want to put in the show (I THINK there's a limit-60, but I'm not sure.) and it will upload the pics. On the right hand side you can select effects, skins, even put music on it... whatever your heart desires.



Once you've had some fun with it, and the pictures are all loaded, you can add captions. Scroll down to where the picture show up, click the box right underneath them and add a caption.



Once you are completely done and satisfied with your show, click SAVE. It will take you to a new screen where you simply follow the instructions. I prefer to copy the link code so that I can place it exactly where I want it in my post, just copy and paste it directly into the posting box and the code will show up. Once you hit Publish Post, it will show up in the blog as a slide show.


It's really pretty easy, but if you have questions let me know! Email would probably be your best bet... littlesunshine24_7@yahoo.com



Tschuss!
Check out my blog for my fun Swiss adventures!! www.switzerlandholdsthekeytomyheart.blogspot.com

No comments: