Wednesday, June 18, 2008







Okay, I could have way too much fun with this! I had to add this picture of Porter smiling. He is growing so fast! (I have not gotten Photoshop back on after our reformat, so sorry about the red eyes)

Okay, here's some more, I couldn't stop myself. Somehow I missed an individual picture of Michael on Easter(probably running late) so here is one of him "wearing" Porter. The rest are the kids on Easter. No home sewn clothes this year, too busy gestating. Hmm, can't figure out how to move the photos around, but here they are anyways.

1 comment:

Hanson's Haven said...

I can't believe how big they are. They remind me of Debbie's kids when they were little. I know Heather is having fun with it. I am just figuring it out. She puts pictures into a slide show (not the one in the blog customize section) but another one. Next time she calls I will ask her.

Melodie