Thursday, November 27, 2008

THANKSGIVING WITH GREAT GRANDPA HANSON




We had a great dinner with Great Grandpa Hanson--No work--just eat the food (Also not leftovers).

We also played "Hand & Foot" for 3 hours and 10 minutes, with the following scores:

GRANDMA 10,985 POINTS
GREAT GRANDPA HANSON 9,665 POINTS
GRANDPA (That's me) 9,465 POINTS

As you can see, I only had two players finish higher than me.

Great grandpa Hanson did very well playing the game--we only had to over look a couple of mistakes on his part. We were there long enough to eat the dinner meal but we left to go see Great Grandma Monson (we had briefly seen her before going to Idaho Falls.

We should have stayed and eaten again with Great Grandpa Hanson--because Great Grandma Monson was sound asleep. I should have taken a picture of that and added to the blog.

1 comment:

Hanson's Haven said...

His voice hasn't changed but I can see him aging. Nice to not have to cook.