Bryan and I had a great time working on the barn. I could never have finished it without his help.
At one point when we were working up high he said that if he were to fall he would mend rather quickly but if I were to fall it would take forever for me to mend. So Bryan did all the work up high (at least most of it.)
As you will see, David D came to visit and helped with some of the barn.
All I need to do now is figure out why I built the silly thing.
This is my first attempt to post on the blog and I wanted to insert the pictures as part of the dialoge but I sure did something wrong. Oh well, better luck next time.
3 comments:
WOW! It looks great!
What do you mean, why did you build it??? For horses, cows and chickens of course, so I can wish I lived there even more.
Love,
Rebecca
Looks great Dad! Of course our children could think of all kinds of things to do in your new barn primarily which would be play, play, play!
Hey looks like fun but could you have chosen a softer shade of red? :) Kyle would have liked to help too.
Mel
Post a Comment