The kids said this was the best Christmas Eve EVER. Everyone received Nerf guns! After dinner, we had a Nerf war. I soon became a casualty of war. Back injury! I am healing nicely, thank goodness. The boys take their war games seriously, as you can tell by the picture. The girls had a hard time hitting Brennan in the dark, which of course was the point. We are headed up to Spirit Mountain on Monday for a couple of days. The girls are excited to learn how to ski. This is an annual trip that many LDS families take. After we get back, Tristan will attend his last youth stake dance. He leaves for BYU-I next Thursday. We will sure miss him. He is so much fun to have around and has a great sense of humor.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Christmas Eve
The kids said this was the best Christmas Eve EVER. Everyone received Nerf guns! After dinner, we had a Nerf war. I soon became a casualty of war. Back injury! I am healing nicely, thank goodness. The boys take their war games seriously, as you can tell by the picture. The girls had a hard time hitting Brennan in the dark, which of course was the point. We are headed up to Spirit Mountain on Monday for a couple of days. The girls are excited to learn how to ski. This is an annual trip that many LDS families take. After we get back, Tristan will attend his last youth stake dance. He leaves for BYU-I next Thursday. We will sure miss him. He is so much fun to have around and has a great sense of humor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great evening. Kyle and his friends have had some very serious air soft wars. We got guitar hero for the Wii and the kids and I had fun jamming out. I played the drums. Heather has a group of young adults over tonight they are having a great time with that and American Idol.
Melodie
lucky!
Michael
Post a Comment