Wow what a game so Reed said. I made Reed a pair of scrubs that have Utah on them and he had to wear them today. He said he wore the black instead of his red sweatshirt because it was going to be a funeral. SO needless to say I heard a lot of yells coming from the family room. Aaron (BYU fan) was going to come watch the game with Reed, and he was even going to wear red. But Kyle just got diagnosed with strep so we didn't want to share that with his family. So it was just Reed and Kyle watching the game.
Friday, January 2, 2009
13-0 Perfection!
Wow what a game so Reed said. I made Reed a pair of scrubs that have Utah on them and he had to wear them today. He said he wore the black instead of his red sweatshirt because it was going to be a funeral. SO needless to say I heard a lot of yells coming from the family room. Aaron (BYU fan) was going to come watch the game with Reed, and he was even going to wear red. But Kyle just got diagnosed with strep so we didn't want to share that with his family. So it was just Reed and Kyle watching the game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too good! We love it!!!
To bad you couldn't watch it with us. Mel
Post a Comment