I was able to have lunch with Debbie, Sami and Merrilie on Friday to celebrate Debbie's birthday! Cheesecake Factory! Yum!! Dane, Debbie and kids came down the DC to see Camille dance. It was wonderful to see them. I was also able to spend some time with my good friend, Tracie, from Maryland.
Monday, August 22, 2011
Sacred Dance Company Tour-Washington DC
Camille and I were able to spend the weekend in DC with her dance company. They performed two dances and did a great job. They danced at an outdoor theater at the base of the Washington Monument. They were dancing as part of a tour called ProjectDance. It is an organization that was started after 9/11 and tours the world promoting inspirational dance. Camille had an awesome experience. She was one of the oldest girls in her company dancing so the dances were not challenging but still really fun to be a part of.
I was able to have lunch with Debbie, Sami and Merrilie on Friday to celebrate Debbie's birthday! Cheesecake Factory! Yum!! Dane, Debbie and kids came down the DC to see Camille dance. It was wonderful to see them. I was also able to spend some time with my good friend, Tracie, from Maryland.
We are so blessed to live in this great nation.
Enjoy the video. (Green Costume -Camille starts on the far left laying down. Ends on far right. Purple costume - starts way in back but ends up in front by water and part of the trio) Second one not loading might be too big will try again when I get help. aka Brennan
I was able to have lunch with Debbie, Sami and Merrilie on Friday to celebrate Debbie's birthday! Cheesecake Factory! Yum!! Dane, Debbie and kids came down the DC to see Camille dance. It was wonderful to see them. I was also able to spend some time with my good friend, Tracie, from Maryland.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome looks like she had fun. It would have been fun to go see her too. Dang distance:)
Melodie
Post a Comment