Friday, February 25, 2011

Dear Grandma,

Today is my first birthday. My family is making a big deal about it. I’m not quite sure what all the fuss is about, but I’m having fun!

I wanted to thank you for all you did for my family when I was being born. I know my mom had a rough last month of pregnancy and that you came and took care of her and dad and my brothers and sisters. Our house is noisy and busy and it seems like mom is always cleaning and cooking and then cleaning again, so it must have been a big job for you. I know you did a good job because I hear my brothers and sisters talking about it and how much fun they had with you. Just the other day Annie wanted to have fairy bread and watch Little House on the Prairie just like when grandma was here!

I am happy to be in this family with lots of brothers and sisters to love me and play with me. I am so glad to have wonderful grandparents, too! I know my mom and dad feel very blessed to have another baby girl to love because they tell me all the time and they are very grateful for your help in getting me here to my earthly family.

Please give Grandpa my love too as he must have missed you a lot while you were here. I can’t wait to see you this summer!

Love,
Sarah

No comments: