TOUR OF HERMANN APRIL 17, 2010
Kyle's first race of the session was in Hermann, MO. We were in the wine country of MO and the race started at a winery. The circut included a fairly steep hill which he had to go up 6 or 7 times. (I lost track). Again he competed with about 5 or 6 juniors and about 30 men. It is fun to watch and I am always inspired by his determination to finish and do his best. I am sure if I even started the race I would have stopped after 1 time up the hill.
TOUR OF ST. LOUIS APRIL 24, 2010
He also raced the next weekend with only juniors. He finished 10th out of about 20. I didn't get to go since I was at the Stake Primary Achievement day activity but it also looked like a perfect day and park was beautiful.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment