Friday, January 29, 2010
Russ called as Bishop
Okay, so I am a little late making this announcement but life has been insanely busy. I think it will only get worse. Yikes! Russ was ordained Bishop of our ward on January 17th. His sister, Marilyn, was able to come for the weekend. It was great to have her here. Tristan and I leave for Salt Lake on the 9th and he reports to the MTC on the 10th. It is hard to believe it is almost here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a blessing this will be to your family.
Melodie
Oh My! The missionary blessings are already started. I love having a missionary out. We can't believe that Scott has already been out a month. I remember with David the first few months just dragged by this third time around seems to be going faster. I have figured out how to be on the computer the same time as Scott so I can usually "talk" with him while he is writing his emails. Enjoy the MTC
Merrilie
Post a Comment