Sunday, May 31, 2009




The last week has been a lot of fun. Mom and Dad arrived on Tuesday night. We fitted and finished civil War ball gowns and costumes on Wednesday. Of course Hand and Foot was on the top of the list to be played.




Thursday was graduation. It was awesome. We were talking and it has been 25 years in coming. I started BYU in 1984 went back to finish my degree there in 2001-2003. My masters started in 2007 and came to an end this Thursday. I have loved almost every minute of the lst two years. the best part have been the clients I have met and worked with. I have one client that I have worked with for the last sixteen months. It has been wonderful to see the changes she has made in her life. I have enjoyed my seven other classmates and it will be hard to say goodbye. My supervisors have been great but I have come to love and respect Uri. He has helped me so much and has helped me develop the most over the last six months.




Friday Mom, Dad and I drove up to Rahway, NJ to check out the grave site of a member of the Pack family. We found the grave but ended up with more questions than we got answers. It was lots of fun.




Saturday we spent the day getting ready and yes finishing the costumes for the ball. We had a great time. It was more work than we thought it would be. It was a beautiful outdoor evening. We were on the grounds of the Dupont family original manson and property. The highlight of the evening was when Lysa was asked by a Confederate officer who by her terms was "way cute". We had so much fun learning and dancing the dances that we can not wait for the New Years eve ball. This is hopefully a new tradition. Stay tune until next year.

1 comment:

Hanson's Haven said...

Sorry I wasn't home! But the dresses look great and sounds like lots of fun. Lysa he is "way cute".
What fun for everyone.
Melodie